Sunday, February 2, 2014

One Dog and Lots of Snow







We decided to take a short drive out to Hyalite Canyon on Sunday.  We spent over a week camping and hiking in Hyalite this summer, but winter is more spectacular.  The added benefit of snow measured in feet and cold weather made the day about perfect. 


Cooper REALLY enjoys being out and about when there is snow.  He figured out last winter that it is really hard work to move in deep snow... so he chooses to follow our foot steps.  Most of the time.

Ground Squirrel?
Gotta run!


Uh Oh...deep hole alert

What?

I'm coming...don't leave me!!

On second thought...ground squirrel!

I'm coming...again

...as fast as I can

I love SNOW




Leaping is fun

so is digging

Ice crystals

I may be stuck
Wow what a leap

Almost frozen


Hip deep snow


The boys

Squirrel?

*click on any picture to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment