Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sick Day

Well we had a sick day rather than a ski day...poor Bill decided he'd rather spend the day being sick rather than head off to the slopes. Yesterday he kept saying it was "allergies" from all the dust created from the street sweepers. Mmmm, think not because by the evening he was down for the count.

Today he spent his day napping...kind of normal for him....while I spent the day taking a drive/walk around town taking pictures. The mission also included adding to our sticker collection. We've decided that our car top carrier needs some enhancing so we blend in around here. Now we have stickers from Sipapu & Taos Ski Valley ready to go on the carrier which needs a bit of cleaning first. I even took some time (yeah I know) to drop by the yarn shop to get just one more skein of yarn. Interesting to note that when I asked the owner about the lack of crowds I found out that it's normal for the end of January. Good to know that little detail.

Not much else happened so I'll leave you with some pictures of my day....oh and Bill seems a bit better tonight. Tomorrow we're heading out of here and on to Wyoming.

Date snowboarders allowed to ride at Taos Ski Valley

Chili peppers hang everywhere around here...Will would be in Heaven





Ice...enough said


The twisty winding road into Taos Ski Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment