Saturday, June 24, 2023

Weather is Always Fun?!

Yesterday's forecast called for thunderstorms with the 'possibility' of hail. After having heavy clouds hang over the house all day it finally happened after dinner. Thankfully I got back from the evening walk with Bridger before the bottom dropped.

Just as I said, 'I'm surprised it is not hailing', the hail started. Bill said I'm no longer allowed to say that phrase. Probably a good idea since every time I've mentioned 'hail' it does start to fall. The size wasn't too large, but the Airstream was in the driveway while Bill is working on a few things. 

Both the truck & AS survived the experience...thankfully! 



The hail lasted several minutes...enough to gather on the road and we still have it at the downspouts this morning. I do hope the weather settles down so we can get to some mountain biking or kayaking. Hard to plan much with it so unsettled & the rivers are still running fast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment